We encourage diverse profiles to apply for this role and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace at Fermat.
Take a look at how our product works 👇👇
About this position
We are currently seeking an Integrations Engineer to join our team and help us push the boundaries of human-machine collaboration. As an Integrations Engineer, you will be responsible for researching and implementing integrations that connect the Fermat platform to our industry providers and APIs.
We are specially interested in candidates who have previous experience working on real-time collaborative infrastructure.
Be part of a team where you will
- Work at the forefront of research in Tools for Thought.
- Work on a complex web application with many moving parts.
- Own your deliverables from start to finish.
- Participate in and own technical decisions.
- Computer Science degree, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- General knowledge of web development
- Ability to prioritize decisions to keep a high delivery rate.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Be willing to collaborate with other industry players.
- Be on the lookout for the newest advances in your domain.
- Flexible working hours
- Team building
- Company library
- Gym membership (2 minutes away from the office)
- Tech Ecosystem and a well-funded company
- Peer mentoring and pair programming so you can learn new technologies
- Startup culture
- Impact of your work and a huge opportunity to grow
Saa S / Ai
10 - 50