As our new front-end developer, you will have the following missions:
● Developing new applications / websites, with a Scrum team (back developer, designer, project manager)
● Ensuring that our current websites and applications are perfectly performant and robust
● Learning and improving our best practices
The frontend team has developed a custom design framework (Design System) based on Bootstrap, you will be directly involved in the new features and versions of the Design System.
You will work with our CTO, project managers, other developers and designers to create and enhance applications and websites.
● Back: PHP (framework Laravel)
● Front: custom framework through our Design system
● GitHub & Docker
● Continuous integration with SemaphoreCI
● Servers on Amazon Web Services
● Monitoring through Datadog
Depending on your tastes and career aspirations, you will be able to work with our various technologies (Docker, AWS, SemaphoreCI, Datadog) and on system administration.
● You hate when a website is not properly rendered on your smartphone
● You are a fast learner
● You are meticulous
● You speak and write English well (our tech work is entirely in English, occasionally in French if everyone involved speaks French)
● Job based in Madrid (Marques de Monteagudo 22, Madrid)
● Long-term contract