Winner of the Best European B2B startup, ForceManager is one of the fastest growing IT Companies in Spain. The company is headquartered in Barcelona with offices in Madrid, London and Bogota. Since it was founded in 2011, its staff has grown to more than 85 employees.
As a Junior Frontend Developer, you will:
-Develop new user-oriented features
-Build reusable code and libraries
-Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
-Work using Agile development
-Thorough understanding of HTML5
-Thorough understanding of CSS and the ability to work with other people’s style sheets.
-Attention to communication
· Indefinite contract and an attractive professional career based on your experience and potential
· Development of your entrepreneurial spirit, promoting creativity and initiative through the close relationship with managers, HR and the rest of the team.
· Chance to be a part of an international, friendly and creative team, in which the exchange of ideas and individual initiatives is highly encouraged.
· Gym membership discount
· Private health insurance
· Ticket Guardería® (offers employees, with children aged 0-3 years old, to save some money on nursey fees)
· Language courses (English and Spanish)
· Half-day Fridays, (yes, you read that right)
· Two incredible offsites each year
· Team building activities throughout
· Free cookies, milk, soda and fresh fruit
· A ton of office space
· And a fun, friendly, international team!
This is a great opportunity to grow your career within a company with international exposure. Do you want to join our young, talented and enthusiastic team? We are waiting for you!