At Clarity AI, we are committed to bringing social impact to markets. We are a tech company started in 2017, leveraging AI and machine learning technologies to ensure environmental, social and governance dimensions are the focal point of decision making within financial markets.
We are now a team of more than 180 highly passionate individuals coming from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading startup backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, Portugal, the UK, and the US this year so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading!
Location: This position can be based within Europe or Remote.
Our tech stack is documented here: https://stackshare.io/clarity-ai/clarity-ai-fronte...
What are we looking for:
- Mandatory technical skills:
- Web fundamentals like HTML5 and CSS3
- Experienced with distributed control version (git or hg).
- Has good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Desirable technological skills:
- Experience with unit, integration, functional, and e2e testing
- Familiar with Clean Code, SOLID and DRY principles
- Understanding of container basics (Docker)
- API design and development understanding.
- Love to solve complex problems
- Proactivity, self-encouragement, learning willingness, and personal skills.
- Academic background: Engineering (Computer Science, Telecommunication..) or equivalent experience.
- Startup mindset.
- Strong communication skills. The right candidate can thrive in an environment of asynchronous conversation since a part of the Clarity team will be based in the US and UK. We expect you to have strong communication skills and be able to create working relationships with coworkers across various locations.
- Fluency in English.
- Introductory interview with HR
- Qualified candidates will receive a short test with programming questions
- Selected candidates will be invited for a technical interview
- Selected candidates will be invited for cultural interview round to:
- meet the team they will be working with
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our people are our main asset. We have built a unique team and we all share 3 differential aspects: Excellence, Passion and Values:
- Our team comprises professionals from leading tech, consulting and banking firms, entrepreneurs, PhDs from top research institutions, and MBA graduates from top business schools.
- Clarity’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur who has been recognized as one of the most distinguished leaders under the age of 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum. Rebeca is joined by an excellent leadership team coming from diverse backgrounds, countries and experiences.
We are different. We work hard to become the best place to work and pride ourselves on our culture:
- Fact based: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution-oriented discussions.
- Diverse: Encouraging diversity of personalities, cultures and experiences.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- Flexible: Working flexibly in the broadest sense (schedule, location, vacation, styles).
We care about our employees and think they deserve the best.
- Training budget: Continued learning is important to us so we provide everyone with a yearly training budget.
- Additional benefits are available depending on your location.
We are a US company with a UK and Spanish subsidiary. We have offices in New York City, London, and Madrid and have possibilities for remote working for many of our roles.
Clarity AI has received several awards:
- World Economic Forum Pioneer
- One of the most innovative projects in the US. Harvard Innovation Lab
- Top startup with impact worldwide by IMPACT Growth 2017
- Top 10 Fintech startup worldwide by BBVA Open Talent
- Young Global Leader to Rebeca Minguela 2017
About Clarity AI