TAPTAP Digital sits at the epicenter of innovation in the media and advertising world. We are mobile ad tech specialists where data and creative join to digitalize our day to day. Mobile connectivity and the data tsunami that comes along with it are revolutionizing our everyday lives. TAPTAP leads this transformation with the products we develop and quickly integrate with our media and advertising partners.
Our Personality: We are ambitious, demanding and optimistic. We are non-conformists, we are intrapreneurs, working hard together as a team to drive and achieve our ambitious growth plans. In short, we smell an opportunity where others see vulnerability.
Short Job Description: We are currently looking for a Junior Front-End Developer for our Sonata Team. Main part of the work is dedicated to frontend, but having some sort of knowledge in the backend will be appreciated. Our frontend stack is based on both React and MVC Backbone, there are several parts of the UI already built with React as independent components and we are migrating the whole platform to React. Our backend stack is mostly powered by Node.js using Express as web server. We make heavy use of MongoDB but also use Redis and other database systems.
Job description & responsibilities:
● Developing new UI functionality that will be used by users all around the world.
● Developing systems that will interact in real-time with millions of users daily.
● End-to-end responsibility from technical design to deployment and testing.
● Working hand-in-hand with an awesome team of developers and its Product Owner.
● Working closely with other teams: product, operations, marketing…
Requirements of the role:
● +2 years of experience in the same role.
● Frontend development experienced in Backbone, React or Angular libraries.
● Experience with REST APIs specification.
● Knowledge of scss, grunt, bower, webpack...
● Knowledge in object-oriented programming languages (Typescript, JAVA,...)
● Backend development knowledge with NodeJS and Express.
● Experience with Typescript.
● Experience with WebSockets.
● Experience with Amazon Web Services use.
● Experience with Agile development practices (Scrum, JIRA).
● NoSQL database knowledge (MongoDB and Redis desirable).
● Shipping fast. Not being afraid to try and fail.
● Ability to work independently, set timelines and execute to plan.
● Verbal and written communication skills.
● Consider unit testing is a must, quality assurance is a priority.
● Interest in learning and sharing knowledge with other team members.
● Permanent position based in Madrid
● Strong possibilities of internal promotion in an international profiled firm
● Very Competitive compensation package, according to with the candidate´s profile &
● Ticket Restaurant / Health Insurance
● Company-sponsored training
About TapTap Networks