Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
Our products are based on the latest Neural Networks and Machine Learning Techniques and by working on their implementation on real use cases, you will be closely participating in their configuration and training, as well as on complex integrations with client’s systems creating innovating solutions across various industries.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
You will be part of the development team of Verbio working in areas such as Speech Recognition, Voice Biometrics or Cognitive (Natural Language Processing) technologies. You will be in charge of helping us to implement some new and refreshing look and feel for our interfaces (the final interfaces the user will be interacting with).
We use a vast amount of different technologies to make sure every piece of our system and infrastructure is optimized for performance.
We most definitely want you if…
· Design and assist in the process of creating new User Interfaces for our products.
· Participate in the implementation of those designs.
· Help us build great user experiences
· Join the team in the amazing process of learning the latest frontend technologies
Skills and Experience
· Mandatory: Computer Science or Engineering Degree (Multimedia, Audiovisual or similar qualification)
· Junior profile or early seniority
· Responsive website design skills
· Cross-browser testing skills (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, different operating systems…).
· A passion for creating beautiful, engaging, intuitive, efficient and highly usable user interfaces
· Git usage
For this position you must hold a valid Spanish/EU Working Permit
Nice to have
· VueJS experience
· Familiarity with NodeJS
· Familiarity with real-time communication mechanisms such as WebSockets and WebRTC
· Jira experience
· TDD experience
Why should you work with us?
– You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a lot of PhDs and expert engineers.
– Flexible Timetable
– Flexible compensation plan (Restaurant, transport & kindergarten tickets, health insurance)
– Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings
– Remote work available (occasionally during the first 6 months, and up to 2 days per week from 6 months onwards)
– We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, sky is the limit!