Gympass believes that everyone can have a healthier life. And this should be fun!
We offer all the choices to get an active lifestyle: from CrossFit, Pilates and Swimming to Surf, Muay Thai and Climbing, in a single plan.
Gympass connects thousands of gyms, studios and health clubs to companies that offer Gympass as a corporate benefit to keep their employees more active, motivated and productive.
Our team is focused on performance, our leaders lead by example and we recruit and develop talents to become better than ourselves! We are looking for results-oriented people and willing to achieve outstanding goals with a humble attitude. Join us in this global challenge!
The Europe User Growth team is based in Madrid/Europe and is responsible for the Growth strategy and roll-out to the European Countries being responsible for increasing the percentage of physically active employees in the companies through Digital Marketing campaigns and experiments.
We are looking for a Junior profile (entry-level job), tech lover to join the European User Growth for the German market, ensuring that our global and European growth strategies are implemented and are effective on the country level.
You should apply if you...
- Are a fresh graduate looking for an entry-level job, or you have 1-2 years of experience
- Have strong copyright skills
- Speak fluent English and Native level German
- Want to take part of the health and wellness cause!
- Are an outgoing, friendly and relatable person
- Feel comfortable while interacting with people online and offline - a natural networker.
- Are capable of Localize/translate English content according to business needs.
- Can effectively communicate the message to different types of the audience.
- Are not afraid of changes and adapt yourself easily to new scenarios.
- Show initiative, self-reliance, and resilience
- Are results-oriented and trust analytics are the best way to show your good work.
- Have the ability to see a problem or situation from different points of view.
- Are capable of developing a strong and effective relationship with your main stakeholders, being able to negotiate with them and also and manage conflict resolution
- Have a teamwork spirit and a positive attitude
- Have self-motivation and is highly organized to lead tasks end-to-end in a fast growing organization.
As a User Growth Specialist, you will...
- Work together with the European team to roll out, translate and execute Users Growth campaigns in your country, providing valuable input to the new communications to be implemented ensuring that they resonate well, have a good fit in your local market and that they are effective
- Interact with other local teams (Customer engagement, activation, and gyms team) to exchange information on market and business needs to be able to drive efforts on local experiments and communications that are relevant to all stakeholders
- Interact with your colleagues from other markets to exchange best practices on communications
- Develop and execute a variety of customer-focused and data-driven initiatives to increase user acquisition and run different experiments
- Be obsessed about monitoring the communication campaigns reach and result on a macro and micro level, nurturing, analyzing and monitoring KPIs & OKRs reports to adapting the growth initiatives to improve effectiveness and propose new experiments
- Act as the communication expert in your local market, exchanging with your colleagues from other departments the winning strategies and results for Users Growth
- Be the community manager of our social media efforts in your country.
Health & Fitness