Social & Beyond is looking for a qualified person to fill a junior DevOps Engineer role. As a junior DevOps Engineer, your primary responsibility will be helping architect and implement automated systems for testing and deploying code. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the Social & Beyond AWS infrastructure remains available at all times and scales gracefully as load increases.
– Maintain and improve continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) processes.
– Maintain, improve, and document our AWS infrastructure.
Skills & requirements
– Experience with VPN configuration
– Experience with configuration management systems
– Linux/Unix systems administration or development experience
– Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
– Experience deploying and supporting PHP applications
– Automation mindset
– 1-3 years experience as an Infrastructure, Production, Systems or DevOps Engineer
– Familiarity with Agile and Scrum
– 1-3 years experience in Linux systems administration
– Experience with version control systems, particularly Git
– Knowledge of databases administration a plus, particularly PostgreSQL
– Knowledge of monitoring and graphing systems (NewRelic, Zabbix)
– Experience with web servers, particularly Nginx, and with installing/managing SSL
– Experience with AWS EC2 (ELBs, Security Groups, ASGs, AMIs) and RDS is a plus
– Knowledge of virtualization technologies such as Vagrant or Docker.
– Experience with continuous integration, delivery, testing, and code deployment (using tools such as Jenkins)
Who are we?
We are a company that develops and markets an innovative solution that integrates the best advantages of viral social media marketing into existing local WiFi infrastructures, bringing together the best of this two worlds.
Retailers using our solutions can now create their Social Media
Marketing Campaigns for their most valuable customer, the ones at Point
Of Sale, with just a few clicks. The interaction with customers gets
very personal and gives you the key for effective target advertising for
them and their friends.
On the other hand Wireless Internet Service Providers are able to turn their traditional Wifi infrastructures into the most powerful Social Media Marketing Tool at Point of Sale. Telcos can integrate Social Media interaction into their Retail and Residential deployment strategies.
If you have felt identified with the previous points, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We would love to meet you and we are waiting for your CV.
Write to email@example.com and explain about yourself.
About Social & Beyond
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!