TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 150+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers, and VR experts from over 32 nationalities.
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets.
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per day from our collection of some of the world's most well-trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial, and innovative workforce.
What will you do?
By joining our great TechOps team, you will be helping our product teams to design, build and scale their infrastructure to support millions of hits per hour. You will also be helping in creating small microservices to automate manual tasks. We apply CI/CD flows for all new components with infrastructure as code, immutable infrastructure, and blue/green deployments.
- Work closely with the Development and platform teams, helping teams to adopt the best practices to improve the speed, quality, security, and predictability across the platform.
- Focus on bringing automation across the platform, using automation tools, continuous integration, continuous delivery pipelines, and both on-premise and cloud-native platforms.
- Focus on smooth operations and continuous improvement of automated processes already established and in use.
- Some knowledge and experience using Kubernetes.
- Experience using a VCS system like GitHub, GitLab, or similar.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Understanding of network protocols and fundamentals (OSI layer, TCP/IP, etc).
- Some experience with Linux system administration.
- Some experience using cloud providers (AWS).
- Humble attitude, team player, and bring positive vibes to the team.
On-call situations are less painful with a smile.
- Some coding skills, preferably Python or Go.
- Some experience -or interest- in system design principles.
- Private health and dental insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Working from home setup allowance.
- Company-sponsored Spanish, Catalan, and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus program.
- Top-notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Day off for your birthday.
- Hybrid remote model office.
*Please note that all applications must be submitted in English