At Workshare we are looking for talented graduates with a passion for software development, who like to do things well, and want to make a career writing quality code. You will join our talented development team in our new office in Barcelona. With us, you'll grow technically, helping develop Transact, an exciting web app that just started taking off, built on the following stack:
- Microservices-based REST APIs written in Ruby, Elixir, etc.
- Backbone.js, React.js and LESS in the front-end.
- An infrastructure based on Docker and soon, Kubernetes.
With us you'll not just learn to write code but to do it well:
- Agile methodologies like Kanban.
- Designing software in a maintainable way.
- Follow best practices like Test Driven Development.
- Software design paradigms like Functional Programming and Object Oriented.
You will also have the possibility to work from home once a week, after successfully passing your probation.
- An inquisitive mind and a heavy interest on software development.
- Being a quick learner and a good troubleshooter.
- Technical studies where you learnt the basics of programming.
- Good level of English.