Are you an energetic and ambitious Junor Designer who wants to help create market awareness and engage target audiences for Scalefasts's rapidly growing eCommerce solution company?
Then help us revolutionize the E-commerce experience…
In 2025, you will be able to refill your organic shampoo straight out of the shower by touching the wall.
Your next favorite sneakers will be guessed and delivered by cyber-birds.
Your coffee machine will automatically customize your coffee based on your mood.
Do you want to help customers to have the best shopping experience?
The ideal candidate is a multi-lingual aspiring communications leader with a strong eye for design, excellent written communication skills and a desire to apply those talents in business and advertising.
The position will report to the Director of Content Marketing and collaborate with our sales and customer success teams, copywriters and video editor to develop presentations and visualizations that enhance Scalefast’s multi-channel communications.
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfillment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. Scalefast has proven itself with global brands like L’Oréal, Sega, Square-Enix and Flir.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- Full work from home until the end of the pandemic, we will then return to 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
- Use standard desktop and web publishing software to create professional storytelling delivered through slide presentations, sales collateral, web and social media
- Work with sales and client success teams to assist in the completion of presentations that incorporate existing and custom elements for internal and external presentations
- Maintain the highest standards of quality, accuracy and professionalism in work delivered through their own efforts or those of external agencies
- Adhere to established style guides while positively influencing future creative direction
- Multi-lingual with written and spoken fluency in English is required. Fluency in Spanish or French is a plus but not required.
- 2-3 years of experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, design or a related field
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to constructively accept feedback as a fundamental part of the design process
- Proficiency designing for both digital and print environments
- A heightened interest in technology, advertising and the retail sector
- High level of initiative and ability to work well both independently and as a part of a team
- Thrives in a fast-paced, creative, entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrate unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others
- Consistently models desired behaviours and values established by the company
- Respects diversity of perspective in discussions and demonstrates an inclusive style
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, willingness to learn is a must!
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.