Do you want to be part of a young, dynamic team in one of today’s most exciting e-commerce sectors? Come and join us, and help us expand our success in the Benelux food sector!
We are looking for a junior designer to join our Communications & Brand team for the Benelux market.
We are HelloFresh, the leading global meal kit company. We inspire our customers in the kitchen and make it easy for everyone to cook varied, delicious home cooked meals. We are one of the fastest growing European companies, publicly listed since November 2017 and have a revenue run-rate of more than one billion Euros. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive.
We are fast-paced and love food. Our success doesn’t come easily – we work hard for it and are very keen on building a strong brand and creating impactful campaigns. Join us to continue building a fresh food global champion!
We are looking for a French speaking junior designer. In this position you are part of the design team that develops all designs and creatives for the countries which we manage out of our office in Amsterdam: The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France. The junior designer is creating designs for our online channels such as headers and online banners, newsletters and social media ads, and also works on designs for print materials like flyers, recipe cards and posters. You work in close collaboration with the other designers, as well as with the content and community teams, the growth marketing team and the product team.
Who are we looking for?
For this position, we are looking for a person who:
- You have a degree in design;
- You have 1 – 3 years experience of working in a designer position (can also be experience as an intern);
- You have profound design skills with a solid portfolio of design projects;
- You have excellent skills in all common programs like Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator;
- You have experience in motion design or you are willing to learn more about it;
- You have strong problem-solving skills with a creative and commercial approach and team player abilities;
- You are eager to learn, enthusiastic and assertive;
- You are a native speaker French and fluent in English.
What do we offer?
- The unique opportunity to work in a growing and listed company;
- An extremely steep learning curve and plenty of room for personal growth;
- To work with a young, fun motivated and international team;
- To work in a modern, spacious office in Amsterdam with excellent transport links and employee perks, like delicious lunches, discounted HelloFresh boxes, free boot camp- and boxing lessons, monthly drinks and other team activities;
- Competitive compensation.
Do you recognise yourself in this profile and do you want to find out more? Feel free to call Mara on +31 (0)20 210 90 35. To apply, fill in the form below and add your cover letter, portfolio and CV in English. Before applying make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
* Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
About Hello Fresh