At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- Support the Creative Services team and the digital designers on their daily workload
- Focus on our digital assets and always strive for excellence based on continuously feedback
- Design and adjust assets for all relevant channels and markets across the globe on a daily basis
- Ensure a consistent look through all of your work and be a real brand ambassador
- Work closely together with the Digital Design Lead to build innovative concepts & solutions
- Own your various projects and be responsible for your own stakeholder management in Jira
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies
- Be able to work in a fast-paced agile environment on many various tasks at the same time
- You are reporting directly to the Digital Design Lead
Who we’re looking for
- You have 2+ years' experience of working in a Digital Designer position
- You have profound design skills with a solid portfolio of design projects
- You are curious and adaptable. You have a high standard for producing incredible designs even when facing time and resources constraints
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and visual storytelling skills
- You understand the value of giving and receiving constructive feedback within the team
- You have excellent skills in all common programs like Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects
- You have strong problem-solving skills with a creative approach and team player abilities
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken)
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
About Hello Fresh