Hi! Before diving into the job details, let's give you some context on who we are and what to expect when joining the team.
Typeform has seen significant change since it was founded 10 years ago. We’re expanding from a small Barcelona-based business to a truly international and remote company. Our vision is a world of more personal business relationships. We believe we can create that world by living our mission: To bring people closer with better conversations.
To do so, we look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about taking organizations to their next chapter. But we are aware it’s not for everyone, our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
To help us build a strong brand for Typeform, one that makes us stand out from our competitors and allows us to communicate our product in the most clear and inspirational way to our users.
What you’ll do:
- Become familiar with brand guidelines, images, components and overall brand identity, as well as the guidelines of our partner companies.
- Work within existing brand guidelines and designs to version out print collateral, image-based e-mails, and digital assets for our website and Marketing channels.
- Accurately estimate the time required to complete work, and works successfully within time and cost constraints.
- Work well as part of a collaborative team, and directly with Visual Designers, Product Deigners, Researchers, Marketiers, and outside agencies (when necessary).
- Understand project requirements and ideas.
- Collaborate with the team to launch projects.
- Use feedback from other designers and stakeholders to improve.
- Champion empathy for people who use Typeform. Let their needs guide us to the best solutions on bringing people to our product.
- Take ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Get familiar with Marketing Insights to understand the impact of campaigns.
- You have a degree in design or comparable on-the-job experience.
- You have experience with design software and graphics editing software, such as Figma/Sketch/XD/Framer, Adobe Creative Suite.
- A talent for creativity and problem-solving.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Time management skills.
- You’re proactive, creative, adaptable, and collaborative. You love wrestling with problems (figuratively—no leotards here ‘till Halloween).
- Advocates for design and represents it inside and outside the company.
- You’re fluent in English. English is our working language.
- You are good at communicating with different stakeholders, from other designers to copywriters and developers, to inform your design decisions.
- You can show us a portfolio showcasing an appetite for good design that pushes boundaries and takes risks.
It'd be amazing if you also have:
- Cross-functional teams experience is an extra point for you.
- HTML/CSS (plus)
To fulfill our vision (Bring people in) and mission (To bring people closer with better conversations), our 500 remote Typeformers from 55 different countries come together to live up and deliver on that promise.
In addition to being a validation of what we've built, our recent $135 million Series C funding round will fuel us to accelerate our product development, nurture emerging technologies, expand headcount, and deepen strategic partnerships across our platform with this investment.
Why? Simply because 89% of companies say online is their principal customer interaction channel.
Yet, only 34% of companies treat customers as unique individuals.
Are you ready to join us and make a difference?
* Typeform drives hundreds of millions of interactions per year, powering conversational, human-led experiences all over the world. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We believe that by celebrating our differences, we can win together.