We are looking for a Junior Data Scientist with some of these skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in a field linked to Data Engineering, Business
Analytics, Applied Mathematics or Computer Science, Statistics. Phd or
Master’s Degree are strongly preferred.
• Strong working knowledge of R/Python
• Highly valued to have experience in Elasticsearch and Kibana
• Highly valued to have experience in Spark, Hadoop
• Highly valued to have experience in Mongodb (aggregations & map reduce)
• Highly valued to have experience in website A/B tests and Multivariate Tests
• Experience in designing and developing dashboards, KPIs…
• Experience using SQL or other database languages.
• Fluency in data analysis and communication about data, including time series analysis, campaign analysis and data visualization. API connections development, scripting knowledge.
• Entrepreneurial and proactive individual, with positive attitude and team-work spirit.
Not mandatory, but helpful to get the job:
• Working knowledge in machine learning techniques such as Bayesian
Methods, Clustering, Decision Trees, Linear and Non-Linear Programming,
Random Forest, etc. Knowledge of Natural Processing Language techniques
would be also value a plus.
• Experience in developing Shiny Apps.
• Familiarity with Online Marketing is desirable.
You will be responsible to make value out of our customers data, and to work with our data scientists to build, develop, and provide them with professional reports, analysis and dashboards.
A person who proactively fetches information from various sources and analyzes it for better understanding about how the business performs, how it could be improved and to build AI tools that can boost sales of our customers websites.
You will be involved and responsible for the growth of one of the main pillars of the company, which is understanding the booking behaviour of the hotel website visitors and to help hoteliers use this knowledge in order to improve their hotel website conversion rate by using, strategically and intelligently, Booklyng’s technology services.
You should be living or wanting to work in Barcelona, with occasional use of remote working.
Languages: Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Italian or Spanish would be a plus.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!