We are looking for a talented Data Analyst to help us design our solutions and change the world of digital advertising together.
At seedtag our mission is to create the sexiest in-image advertising on earth. We are the leading company in in-image advertising and we believe in high-quality and non-intrusive advertising content. The seedtag platform allows some of the largest online publishers to get the most out of their images. We apply machine learning algorithms to the content of every page to provide the best possible ad contextualisation in the industry.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 100 employees in 7 countries. At seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work. We are a young product-based company and we highly value teamwork.
As a Data Analyst you will be part of our product team. Our product team is composed of eager self-starters who cultivate innovation and bring fresh ideas. You will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined team and help us push our product forward.
As our new Data Analyst you will be:
- Analysing performance of seedtag solutions and actively proposing improvements
- Creating A/B tests to analyse results and make strategic decisions based on these results
- Designing and building dashboards to help managers to optimize the business
- Processing automation to maximise efficiency
- Defining and conceptualising features
- Forming the bridge between different parts of the business, thereby cooperating closely with our data scientists, our engineering team and our product team
- Have a relevant degree in engineering, mathematics or a related field
- Have proven ability to work in a fast-paced, informal and dynamic environment
- Have full proficiency in English and Spanish
- Are energetic, proactive and eager to work in a dynamic and creative environment
- Are a real teamplayer with good communication and cooperation skills
It would be a big plus if you
- Have experience with BI tools such as ClickView, Tableau, etc
- Have knowledge of information processing languages (SQL, R, SAS)
- Have worked in the AdTech or similar sector before
WHAT WE OFFER
- a young, fun and informal work environment
- a competitive salary adjusted to your experience
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation, kindergarten tickets and medical insurance
- a Macbook Pro with an external screen
- a great work location in the heart of Madrid with food, snacks, great coffee and even an arcade game machine! Also, we recycle everything we can!
- real flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home when you want to
- the option to follow company-paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- the chance to participate in many offsite activities and have lots of fun with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your portfolio and your CV!