Meep is looking for a passionate Junior Data Engineer to join the team in our Madrid office. As a Junior Data Engineer, you will be integral in supporting the team to build our powerful AI tool, MeePath, as well as learning how to improve your data visualization and controlling skills. We are seeking competitive, pioneers, entrepreneurial and technology lovers to join our team. If you are eager to learn and you think you can get from Sol to Retiro with more than two modes of transport, we are waiting for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Participate in the team’s life and learn how to contribute to decision-making
- Support the development of the Meep’s data Infrastructure
- Assist with tasks focused on assuring consistent and reliable data cleaning and access
- Help to define metrics and visualizations to best assess our platform and understand our users
What we are looking for in our future team member
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or another degree with a strong quantitative component
- You have at least 1-2 years of solid experience in data science, machine learning or engineering in building and implementing a data analytics model
- Knowledge of Machine Learning theory, statistics and probabilities
- Programming skills in SQL and Python.
- Comfortable with the use of machine learning tools & packages: TensorFlow, BigQuery ML, scikit, xgboost, keras...
- Good English and Spanish
About the Meep experience
- Attractive compensation and flexible working environment
- Performance bonuses
- Annual budget of €500 for continuing education
- A semi remote position with the office at your disposal as needed
- Flexible Payment Plan: Restaurants, transport, training and childcare
- Endless amounts of tea, coffee and laughs!
- An international environment with dynamic and passionate coworkers
- And finally… the opportunity to change not only how people move through cities, but also cities themselves!
Are you ready to become a Meeper?