EXOGROUP is a set of companies made up of +150 talents and offering a wide range of services within the digital business landscape with headquarters in Barcelona and offices in Dublin, Porto, Valencia, Tarragona, and Buenos Aires.
We are revolutionizing the online ad-serving industry for advertisers, publishers, and networks alike and are seeking to recruit a Junior Data Analyst for our Barcelona office.
As a Junior Data Analyst, you will be part of the Business Intelligence team at EXOGROUP, which is a highly skilled and qualified department that has diverse responsibilities.
Together with the Director of Business Intelligence and Data Analysts you will develop and maintain weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports that provide critical business visibility on key revenue and profit trends, by product, market, vertical, and traffic sources. Additionally, based on a detailed analysis of the segment, you will collaborate with the IT team to identify potential improvements in the intelligence platform by analyzing and designing algorithms.
- Structure masses of information, identify data-driven trends, and understand what really matters and why.
- Collect KPIs and design/define visualizations.
- Deliver insights and analytics across the company's operation and advertising departments.
- Ability to identify and escalate issues and opportunities ahead of time helping to reduce impact and improve financial / performance implications.
- Develop and maintain different internal applications and dashboards.
- Together with the Business Intelligence team, you will develop and promote actionable insights to increase the profitability of the company.
- You thrive on data and have a highly analytical mind.
- Degree in information technology or mathematical sciences.
- Managing and prioritizing workload, taking ownership of all assigned tasks.
- You feel comfortable retrieving, cleaning, tidying, and processing data from different sources and formats. You have a general understanding of how web applications work.
- You have programming experience in Python.
- You are familiar with SQL.
- Experience with advanced statistical methodology, data, and datasets is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The desire and agility to work in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
What you'll find working at EXOGROUP:
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up of +30 nationalities. Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development, ambitious career growth, and a competitive salary. Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success, and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have an innovative, winning mentality, this position is for you!
Our company benefits:
- Flexitime and summer schedule
- Private health insurance
- Your Birthday off as a paid holiday
- Flexible compensation plan: travel, meals & childcare
- Additional internal and external trainings through our EXOGROUP University program
- English, Portuguese & Spanish classes
- training budget & study leave
- Employee referral program bonus - You can earn 2500Eur by referring someone!
- Exciting team buildings in locations such as Ibiza
- Office games room/chill-out zone
- Organic fruit
- Wednesday team breakfast
- Yoga classes
- Subsidized catering
- Flexible remote work
- Home office set up budget of 500 Eur
- Python screening test
- HR Interview
- Interview with the BI Director
- Final test