Casumo was established in 2012 and has been leading the innovation of the iGaming industry ever since. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo, Dunder, Kazoom Casino and Casino Secret, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences. We believe in the power of collective genius and look for idea generators, solution seekers and ingenious innovators that want to play a part in pioneering our brands into the future.
About the Team:
The BI Developer is an integral member of the Analytics team. The Analytics team provides data driven insights across the different stages of the customer lifecycle - ranging from Acquisition, CRM, Product, Finance and Compliance. We are on the front end of utilising the latest technologies and always eager to learn and develop both individually and as a team.
As BI Developer You Will:
- Gather data across multiple systems to provide detailed reports and visualisations.
- Using warehouse data to generate reports to support business decision-making and business performance monitoring.
- Schedule and automate report generation and distribution
- Maintain and develop the Data Warehouse and BI tools
- Be willing to help others / share knowledge across the team
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in Python, R and database (SQL) languages.
- Knowledge of Tableau (advance)
- Good understanding and experience in data warehouse design. This includes setting up various data tables and how they relate to each other to ensure the output is accurate.
- Business Intelligence and data visualisation - The ability to convey clearly analytical insights and statistical methods to key stakeholders within the business.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communication skills.
Casumo is the first online adventure-based casino. Our mission is to disrupt the industry by focusing on developing a new betting experience, using gamification and slick UI to provide an unparalleled user experience. We are quite unique in what we do and how we do it and we take pride in our Engineering culture and our Product quality and quirkiness.
Engineering at Casumo
At Casumo, we take pride in our Engineering culture and our Product quality and quirkiness. We have a modern engineering mindset, we move fast, experiment and apply an automated test approach. We believe every individual’s need and desire to be unique and let each developer be the main force for creating their best work environment and make impact. Our engineers collaborate as an international, distributed and highly skilled team. We highly value team spirit and a respectful environment. A humble and open mindset is essential to reach higher aims. We have active contributors to open source (Zipkin, Springboot, Axon framework); we care about knowledge sharing internally and externally, and we mean it. This is why we run internal Tech events and trainings - the latest being Axon - and encourage our staff to attend and/or speak to conferences. The sumos are making real impact by working on an unparalleled product. We explore, experiment and grow together in a small, highly-skilled, energetic and passionate team
What are we currently up to
- Development of new greenfield products using modern technologies
- Creating beautiful UI interactions driven by gestures
- Splitting the entire system into small, more cohesive subsystems and microservices
- New integrations with various game suppliers and payment providers.
Our tech stack:
- Backend side:
Java Microservices, EventSourcing, CQRS, DDD, messaging (RabbitMQ & Kafka) and Axon. Java frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate. Devops: Docker, Jenkins, AWS, cloud
- Frontend side:
KnockOutJS, Durandel, ReactJS, React Native, VueJS.
Check our current positions at casumo careers