Kerad Games is the company founded by Gerard Piqué, center back of FC Barcelona. We love football and we are creating the next generation of mobile football games. Our office is in the sunny Barcelona (Sant Joan Despí) and we like to work as a team. We work with agile methods and we believe in the strength of the team when making decisions.
Due to the growth we are going through, we are looking for a Junior Backend Developer to join us as a part of our team.
Which will be your tasks?
- Develop systems within our backend team for our games that interact with millions of users every day.
- Actively participate in code reviewing your peers code.
- Writting well tested code.
- Build applications on a microservices architecture.
- Help your team’s growth at any scale, either technically or motivationally.
Which will be your responsibilities?
- End-to-end responsability from technical design to testing and development.
- Design, implement, test, deploy your code to production.
- Working hand to hand with multi disciplinar teams (Product Owner, Design, Analytics, Business) in an Agile environment.
- Taking ownership of production applications.
Which are the technical requirements?
- Highly motivated on learning new stuff.
- A Doer mindset.
- Proven experience in a previous job / pet projects
What do we offer?
- Work with a big team of professionals in a leading company in the video games sector.
- The chance to keep growing as a professional.
- Good environment to learn and develop.
- Be part of a company with an excellent environment and in a themed and creative office.
- Attractive remuneration depending on work experience.
- Flexitime: Monday to Thursday: 8 – 9.30h / 17.30 – 19h and Friday, intesive working day: 8 – 9h / 14 – 15h.
- Social profits and discounts (meals, training, English classes, gym...).
- Company computer.
Join our team!