Do you enjoy identifying potential products to satisfy your customer’s needs? Do you love follow up the developing process with the rest of the teams until you get your products ready? Do you like conducting market research looking for growth opportunities for your company? Do you love working within the digital startups ecosystem? Great! We are offering a unique opportunity to do all this and more at Spaceboost.
Here at Spaceboost we are looking for people who want to develop their career in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. So, we need people with experience developing Java who are looking for new technological challenges. The selected candidates will begin to form part of a multidisciplinary team made up of Marketers and Data Scientists.
As a Junior Backend Developer at Spaceboost, you will take part in:
- Participation in team dynamics and the search for continuous improvements.
- Creation of services and REST apis.
- Carrying out automatic tests by unit as well as integrated of the developed components.
- Collaborative team work with Agile models (Scrum).
We're definitely looking for you, if you have:
- Experience (1-2 years) in Java/J2EE
- Experience with the following frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JPA
- Experience with control tools, adapted and repositories (GIT)
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Programming directed towards Microservices and events
- Web servers: Tomcat, jboss
- Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean...)
- Unit Testing (JUnit)
- Knowledge of BigData
- Knowledge of TDD (Junit, etc.)
- Experience of web services SOAP / REST
Knowledge of NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, Kudu, etc.)
Knowledge of Linux or similar