TipsterChat is an online marketplace which provides on-demand sports gaming content. It gives you access to valuable information by the best experts in their respective sports, and that will allow you to make better decisions when investing your money.
Headquartered in Barcelona, at TipsterChat we believe that reimagining the Sports Media industry represents our biggest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. We contribute to human progress by teaching people how to invest, learn about the world of Sports, and have fun together.
After a successful launch in Spain and Mexico (+125.000 users) through supply acquisition and organic traffic we are now expanding our team.
Our tech team consists of 6 people: 1 CTO, 1 Back-end, 1 Front-end, 2 iOS and 1 Android. Now we are seeking a Junior Back-end Developer to further strengthen the team.
This is who you are:
- Young professional willing to learn with the team
- Fluent in Spanish/Catalan or English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of Back-end Development experience
Nice to have:
- Experience in Golang
- Knowledge of AWS
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Passionate about sports or knowledge of sports betting
- You would be joining a high growth start-up with solid financial backers in one of the hottest markets
- At present, until further notice, work is fully remote due to ongoing pandemic
- Once the team is vaccinated, we will have a hybrid remote model with the possibility to work form home several days per week
- Office in the centre of Barcelona (Drassanes) and next to the sea
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks in the office
- Free lunch in the office