We are looking for a Junior developer who will be responsible for working on our Ruby-based applications. We operate in a highly agile environment with multiple product releases each month so this position gives you the chance to hit the ground running and start making an impact from day one.
- Startup mindset where new ideas are welcome and we work as a team to build. outstanding solutions. We are passionate about what we do and have fun as we do it.
- The opportunity to boost your career working along with experienced people in an agile, collaborative environment where we learn from each other.
- Different projects you can participate in, learn about several market sectors and have an impact on them.
- Work stability as we are a fast-growing company built on top of a long term project.
- Specific training, conferences, cross-team workshops.
- Competitive salary and benefits package: Food allowance, private medical insurance, pension plan.
- Remote work during COVID-19 and a brand new office in the city center, with all the amenities and sanitary security measures needed to make you feel comfortable and safe during the day.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person who loves to get things done! We have a startup mindset so our day to day is very dynamic and never boring. We need someone with drive and initiative to provide a meaningful contribution to the team as we scale up our business and continue to develop the product for our customers.
- Participate in the construction and maintenance of Ruby-based applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Experience working with Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with concepts like MVC, ORM, and REST APIs.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Creative, continuous learning, team working person.
- Acceptable English level (written and verbal).
We will value the knowledge of
- Good practices: Clean code, Test Driven Development, design patterns, DevOps mindset.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with continuous integration processes.
- Heroku and cloud hosting services.
If you apply for this offer we will guide you through the following process:
- CV Review. We will read your cover letter and resume.
- Screening interview (15 mins). First contact to know each other.
- Coding challenge. A coding exercise that you can make at your own pace from home. This will help us devise your proficiency.
- Technical interview (30-45 mins). We will go over your exercise and chat about your technical skills, experience and interests.
- Head of IT and CEO interview (15-20 mins). Know our leaders and their expectations.
If all goes well, you will receive a job offer. Yay!
Otherwise, we will send you feedback.