• Moneybox is a mobile saving and investment app which helps tens of
thousands of customers to round up everyday card purchases and invest
the change into simple tracker funds.
• We were founded in July 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Ben Stanway and Charlie Mortimer and currently have a team of 28 based in London by the Oxo Tower.
• We’re authorised by the FCA and supported by some of the UK’s leading venture capital investors who have backed us to build something revolutionary.
• We launched in August 2016 and are one of fastest growing fintech apps in the UK. *
What we’re looking for:
Moneybox is looking for a Test Engineer to join their tech team based
in London. You will be joining a highly skilled team of individuals who
are responsible for delivering high quality mobile applications on both
iOS and Android platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to work on mobile applications and wants to broaden their knowledge in finance industry, mobile technology and Automation testing.
We are looking for someone who...
• Would be educated to degree level in a Computer related subject.
• Familiar with SQL, Ruby, Cucumber, test Automation frameworks, test plans, test cases, web or mobile application testing.
• Wants to gain in-depth knowledge of testing best practices.
• Is keen to develop their programming skills using ruby, cucumber and Appium framework.
• Will question functionality, UX design, report issues and work closely with the team to resolve these problems.
• Will be testing back end functionality, and the moneybox application on both iOS and Android.
• Will be using JIRA to review features/stories, create bugs and Cucumber to design Test cases.
• Will be using Appium, Ruby and Teamcity for execution and analysis of automated tests.
What we offer:
Developing your skills using open source test Automation tool Appium
on both platforms iOS and Android. Exposure to more cross functional
areas than just testing and development.
Since we are a growing company, you will get the chance to meet and work with almost everyone from marketing, legal to customer support and UX teams.
Become part of an amazing team of developers and testers.
Enjoy lunch breaks with the team at several London markets around southbank and last but not least a company event on the last Thursday of every month.
You wouldn't want to miss our Christmas party ;)
Please no recruiters.