Junior Alliance Manager (JAM) serve as the primary administrative point-of-contact for our partner network and alliances.
The JAM will work with Liferay’s future business partners to position and sell Liferay and help partners deliver successful business solutions to customers.
This role has a growing path and evolution to become an Alliance Manager role in a mid time period, working very close and reporting to the current Alliance Manager you could learn everything about partner relationships, internal processes, sales techniques...
- Well understanding of the Liferay Service Partner Agreement and Partner’s commitments and benefits.
- Help to find, prospect and encourage new partners within Spain and Portugal territories to become specialized in Liferay and add it to their go-to-market offerings. Special focus in partnerships in Portugal.
- Work with existing partners to ensure they have the tools, training, and understanding of how to successfully build, sell and support Liferay as a healthy and growing part of their business.
- Define and, with partners and Liferay Marketing, run events focused on educating the market on the value Liferay brings to the Enterprise user-engagement experience.
- Track partner’s opportunities through the Partner Portal and Salesforce. Keep updates Salesforce as corporative business tool, and generate internal reports (for Liferay managers) and external reports (for partners) in order to follow-up the partner’s business.
- University degree (Business Administration, Economics or Engineering degrees) or equivalent with previous experience as sales technical role in software projects.
- At least 2 years of experience in the enterprise software industry, with at least two years of experience in a partner/vendor or inside sales customer role.
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of the industry dynamics present among customers, specially Open Source business.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, written and spoken.
- Advance user of tools as Excel, Salesforce, hubspot and other MK tools.
- Team building skills.
- Ability to translate the language and needs of business people into technical solutions at a high level.
- Well knowledge of Liferay Product and other portal platforms.
- Portuguese language is considered as a plus, as long as having experience with the Portuguese Market.
We are offering
- Salary package according to qualification and experience.
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in an international context.
- A positive and pleasant work environment.
- Working at a successful company with strong growth.
More info about the position
- Contract of indefinite duration with a six-month probationary period.
- City: Madrid, Spain.