What You’ll Do (Role Description)
We are looking for a Jr. Systems Administrator to operate, maintain, and troubleshoot information systems. A successful candidate will have both Mac and Windows administrative capabilities alongside experience doing related system administrative duties. A willingness to expand knowledge to include Linux/UNIX systems as needed. Position requires excellent spoken and written communication skills in both Spanish and English.
- Basic desktop troubleshooting for Mac and Windows
- Assists in installing, designing, configuring, and maintaining system hardware and software
- Support for Active Directory and Office 365 products
- Assist in planning, coordinating and consulting with vendors and clients for hardware/software purchases, product services and support
- Provide tier-1 support to a staff of around 50 employees
- Ability to lift/move equipment as required
- Ticketing tools knowledge required
- Able to lead small projects and work autonomously
- Occasional after-hours emergency calls and be willing to perform maintenance outside of regular business hours, on occasion, due to nature of our operational requirements
Who You Are (Soft Skills, Attributes)
- Problem-solving: motivated to solve issues and help fellow employees!
- Possess a strong attention-to-detail
- Good communicator: interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Hands-on and work well within a multi-skilled team
What You Need (Skills/Experience/Abilities)
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience or equivalent educational background - degree is preferred
- Physical layer networking knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of common IT hardware and software technical skills include Mac, Windows, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, Directory Services, Shell/Command Line
- Solid technical background coupled with the desire and ability to grasp new skills quickly
- High attention-to-detail along with excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
"Accelerating the digital transformation of business through intelligent mobile capture."
Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) is an innovator in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning that simplify everyday tasks.
We are a global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification software solutions. Mitek’s ID verification allows an enterprise to verify a user’s identity during a mobile transaction, enabling financial institutions, payments companies and other businesses operating in highly regulated markets to transact business safely while increasing revenue from the mobile channel. Mitek also reduces the friction in the mobile users’ experience with advanced data prefill. These innovative mobile solutions are embedded into the apps of more than 6,100 organizations and used by tens of millions of consumers for mobile check deposit, new account opening, insurance quoting, and more.
We have a track record of breakthrough achievements that have helped to transform mobile banking and the identity authentication markets. As a result, we have grown globally with offices in the UK, the Netherlands and Spain.
We’re looking for team members that live our core values of Delivering, Learning and Caring.
Mitek company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.