Workout when and where you want - that's our motto! GYMONDO is Germany's leading online fitness and nutrition platform. From our headquarters in Berlin, we want to revolutionize the online fitness world together with you and offer our customers the best workouts via the web, mobile, and smart TV. Join our passionate team and become a part of our success story!
- We developed our apps in Java but we are now shifting to Kotlin.
- We support as minimum the Android SDK 17 but we always target the latest version.
- Our library set includes, among others, Retrofit, Android Arch Components, ExoPlayer, and the Android Support Library.
- We use git to version control our code and Phabricator to review it.
- Our toolkit includes Android Studio, Fastlane, Codeship, etc.
What you can expect in this role
- You will be a member of a professional, interdisciplinary and highly skilled IT team.
- You will give us support in the development of the Mobile Android App and the Android TV App.
- You will receive the support of your colleagues in your tasks, to learn and improve every day.
Your essential experience and education
- Knowledge of Java or Kotlin
- Knowledge of OOP design patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of git
- Good English skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- You have the EU work permit
- An understanding knowledge of arch design patterns (MVP, MVVM, etc).
- Knowledge of Android Studio.
- Agile development.
- Experience working with APIs.
What it’s like to work at Gymondo
- Every one of us shapes our Gymondo culture. We love to work
together on great projects, enjoy our Friday afternoon beers and monthly
- An exciting work environment full of challenging projects with a high degree of responsibility from the first day
- We give honest feedback to help our colleagues to grow. We give you the freedom to realize your ideas and time for learning and improving yourself.
- We love our mission to make people fit & happy - and also value our time out with 30 days of vacation for every team member
- We are a team of 35 Gymondoers...and growing! We are coming from all over the world. Germany, Portugal, France, Brazil, New Zealand, Italy, Pakistan, Ukraine, Argentina, Bulgaria, Finland, Serbia, South Korea, and Spain.
Health & Fitness