Qustodio is an internet safety startup based in the center of Barcelona.
And we’re growing fast.
Also, in your day to day, you will work with mobile, QA and Product teams.
What You’ll Do
You will be involved in a full spectrum of Front-end engineering, including new features and new applications but also tools to support experimentation, localization, and customization.
Be creative and experiment with new solutions.
Work under scrum methodologies.
What you bring to the table
- You come from a computer science background or similar;
- Aspiring to create software that wows people;
- You're experienced with at least one JS application build system;
- You’ve experience with Cordova/Phonegap, at least single page apps;
- You're experienced with JS framework (React or similar);
- Experience with state management, like Redux;
- Knowledge or interest with Testing;
- Fluent in English (we work in English).
- You're experienced with Grunt/Gulp;
- You're experienced with either Jasmine or Mocha;
- You're an open-source contributor, and the proud owner of an active GitHub account (send us the link, we'll be happy to check it out);
- The thought of making complex things simple and building applications for millions of users worldwide excites you;
- Strong experience in agile workflow and all the tools that go with it;
- Experience working in the security space is a plus.
Soft skills that we like to hire
- Ability to work and communicate in a dynamic team environment;
- Innovative thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Pro-active and collaborative mindset;
- Organized and effective personal time management.
Why work at Qustodio?
Great question! Here's a few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee
- Free beers on Fridays
- 23 days of holiday per year
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!