Cabify is a well funded, fast-growing private transport app and service operating in over 10 countries across Europe and Latin America. With the help of our drivers we've improved transportation options across more than 30 cities and we're only getting started. We have a funky head office in Madrid and local offices in each of our cities. In maintaining the culture of an early-stage startup we have a very open, flexible culture and flat organization.
Both senior and junior candidates will be considered for this role.
Process may vary by role, but typically include the following steps:
- Response and request to complete a relevant challenge (no time limit)
- Code/challenge review and feedback
- Phone/Hangouts/In-person Interview
- Exposure to or understanding of Full stack engineering
- A CS Degree
Bonus Points for:
- A portfolio of work we can take a look at
- Server side coding experience
- Expert-level knowledge of web browsers and browser quirks
- Visual / UI design experience
- Mobile web experience
- Great tech stack (Ruby, Go, Elixir, Backbone, React, iOS/Rubymotion, Android/Java, NoSQL/Couchdb/Rethinkdb/Scylla etc...)
- Experiment with new technologies
- Free Cabify rides
- 24 days paid vacation
- Regular team activities (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous learning
- Equipment provided (MB Pro + 27 inch display)
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!