Kiwi.com – one of the most exciting Czech companies building a global flights directory, allowing customers to find and book the best and cheapest flights. We're growing like crazy, expecting even more. To achieve that, we want to have a great team of motivated and fun individuals, who are not scared of a challenge or of tasks they may not have encountered before. There're not enough hours in a day to progress as fast as we want. That is why we're looking for a Full Stack Developer.
- ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, Flow typed, Immutable JS, Babel, Cypress integration testing, Jest unit testing, React Storybook, Screenshot testing, Isomorphic/Universal rendering
- Frontend teams with mixed DEVs, UX and QA
- Combination of Scrum and Kanban agile workflows with 1 week release sprints
- You can also participate in our side projects written in Elm, MeteorJs, Angular2, Typescript, Python, etc.
- Previous experience with React (If you know well other frameworks such as Backbone, Angular, Ember, Vue.js, basic experience with React is enough.)
- HTML5, CSS3, DOM, browser APIs and how the web works
- Some versioning system, preferably Git
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com:
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task
- We love contributing and using Open Source
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide
- We code at hackathons and other competitions
- We support the local technological community
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!