Dorna Sports is an international sports management, marketing and media company which manages among others MotoGP™ the pinnacle of motorcycle racing competition.
For example, at www.motogp.com we provide video live streaming to our worldwide paying subscribers.
This role is a great opportunity for you to work in a world recognized media company, dynamic and fast-paced environment which focuses on teamwork, stability and performance.
As a software quality assurance engineer you will monitor every phase of the development process in any of the different products that Dorna owns so as to ensure quality, making sure that the software adheres to our high standards. You make sure that every release of our product works flawlessly before it is released to our customers.
Reporting directly to the QA Lead, you will be working in a team which is responsible for the quality of our product with a cross-functional development team, and you will own the creation and execution of test plans using the correct tools, processes and practices.
You will be responsible for:
- Work inside a cross-functional scrum team and be involved in the whole development process to develop the best technical design and approach.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Be hands-on and perform functional testing of features for release cycles.
- Cross browser and cross devices compatibility tests.
- Mobile apps test scope definition and execution.
- Perform thorough smoke and regression tests when sprints are finished.
- Conduct system performance and stress testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Be responsible for identifying bugs and communicating their business impact to facilitate decision-making by Product Management and Engineering.
- Maintain and write automation test framework.
How we picture you:
- IT Engineering degree.
- Positive minded and solution-oriented.
- Critical eye to be quality-oriented.
- Possessing an agile mindset, fast to adapt to constant changes and feeling comfortable with it.
- Naturally questioning everything.
- Excellent communication skill, both within and outside the team.
- Able to accurately evaluate and report test results, test progress, and product quality.
To apply, you should have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- >2 years of experience in in testing / automation QA / Manual testing.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- TDD, BDD methodologies.
- Has managed multiple project experiences in both functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience with testing automation using tools for testing and monitoring the functionality, performance and impact of scripts across different browsers, operating systems and devices.
- Knowledge of test automation tools such as Selenium, Katalon, Appium, etc.
- Good experience in using performance test tools (such as Apache Jmeter, Gatling).
- Ability to work within a dynamic and challenging environment.
- English language with good communication skill, both within and outside the team.
We Will Give You
- A competitive salary: 30.000 to 35.000 euros
- Benefits package including annual discretionary bonus
- World Perks: Live MotoGP™ competitions paddock and circuit experiences, business casual dress code, Life & Health insurance, significant discounts in Dorna sponsors products like cars and motorbikes, etc.