The company has delivered 750M digital magazine editions across more than 8,500 titles from 1,300publishers in 200 countries to over 10M customers. Headquartered in NYC, the company has offices in San Francisco, Barcelona, London and Ho Chi Minh City.
What you´ll be doing:
- Building globally distributed web applications with a heavy frontend component and OCD-level of attention to detail, with a Product Owner and Scrum Master.
- Leveraging the latest technologies, languages and frameworks to get our applications and services closer to end-users and increasing our footprint
- Contributing to concept development and technical strategy in an agile environment, with colleagues all across the world.
What we expect from you:
- Experience with React, Redux, and Typescript
- State management frameworks as Redux, Mobx.
- Understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and client-side scripting.
- Experience with NodeJS, and build tools such as Webpack, Gulp, and Grunt.
- Experience with Styled Components.
- Excellent English communication skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
- Passion for clean, tractable algorithms, data structures, interfaces, and performance optimization.
It will also be highly valued if you have:
- Experience with frameworks/libraries as Angular, Vue, Ember.
- Experience with libraries as Mobx, Flux, Reflux
- Pre/post processor LESS, SASS, postCSS
Why You’ll Love Working with us:
- Highly skilled team: Knowledge sharing and learning from your colleagues is strongly encouraged and lived.
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun and friendly international work environment.
We Offer Great Benefits Including:
- Open space office in Barcelona with awesome views.
- Team Building activities.
- Free fruit, coffee and tea.
We offer a competitive salary package and a flexible salary plan including:
- Health Insurance Program.
- Meal, Public Transportation Card & Nursery.
If you are interested, please apply sending a cover letter and CV in English with all data relevant to the position.