together with our team of Mobile Application, Software Architecture,
Design and Product experts you will directly influence our iOS and
Android Apps, as well as web applications for our doctor platform.
Develop software with a modern tech-stack helping and learning from
hundreds of thousands of users every day.
if you think you totally fit this role, or aren’t 100% sure about it
yet. We would be happy to get to know you, so we can find out together.
- You have developed and maintained production applications written with React.
- We think that you’ll learn necessary tools on the job, so additional experience with our stack is a bonus. These technologies and tools include react-native, redux, redux-sagas, styled-components, webpack, Xcode/Obj-C, Android Studio/Java, Node.js, hapi, Travis CI, Fastlane and more.
- You thrive when working in a team. You are happy to pair, learn, teach, share, communicate and document things every day.
- Being part of the team that builds customer facing products you are eager and used to quickly shipping software that works. You write simple, expressive and extensible code. You are happier about deleting code than writing it.
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written. German is a plus.
- We believe in well-rested people doing concentrated and impactful work. No need to push hard and burn out. We are in this for the long run.
- Not a morning person? Need to pick up your kids from school? Work in flexible hours that fit you and your personal situation best.
- Do you use Google and StackOverflow to get your work done? So do we. No need to worry about an interview process that involves balancing a binary search tree on one of our whiteboards.
- Work from our sunny loft office in Berlin, Kreuzberg, stocked with healthy snacks and drinks. There are yoga classes and massages, too.
- Receive a competitive compensation package and latest hardware to work with.
About Ada Health