At seedtag our mission is to change how online advertising is done. We are looking for talented engineers to help us develop our technology and change the world of digital advertising together. The seedtag platform allows some of the largest online publishers to get the most out of their images. Our engineers face massive scalability challenges to be able to process millions of requests with very strict timing requirements. We apply machine learning algorithms to the content of every page to achieve human-like content understanding and provide the best possible ad contextualization in the industry.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, up to this day we proudly count over 100 employees in 7 countries.
At seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work. We are a young product-based company and we highly value cooperation. Our engineering team is composed of eager self-starters who cultivate innovation and bring fresh ideas. You will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined development team and help us push our technology forward.
In our backend you will help us develop our architecture of microservices in Typescript, using Docker and Kubernetes. We use Apache Spark and MongoDB to analyse hundreds of thousands events per minute in real-time. All of this powers our frontend such as our ad-serving script, integrated into the pages of our clients and optimized to be fast and not interfere with the functionality of the pages and our Angular 5-based web applications.
- Work on the product core together with the product team to develop new functionalities.
- Develop new tools that help us to improve our development processes and make them open source (if applicable)
- You will help us to manage and scale our systems focusing on high availability, to be able to offer a robust service that can support millions of request per second
- you have at least 3 years of experience working in software development
- you have a degree in engineering or science or you have thoroughly studied the computational fundamentals independently
- you have experience with one or more dynamic languages. Experience with JS or Typescript is a plus
- you have solid knowledge of object oriented programming and testing
- you are a proactive person who likes the startup work culture
What we offer you