What we are looking for
We have developed a research tool that meters online behavior on computers, phones and tablets in a privacy conscious way. We are currently active in over twenty countries, across 5 continents, and have approximately 100,000 research participants active with our software on a daily basis.
What we offer
Our team is a group of passionate all-round engineers. The development method we use can be described as pragmatic and efficient. We all hang out on Slack and have daily face-to-face meetings. And of course, don't forget the Friday (and sometimes Thursday) afternoon drinks.
We offer you not only a challenging and stimulating professional project, but also a competitive compensation package. We will also kit you out with a 27" monitor and a laptop of your choosing.
Skills and experience
- You are a team player and fun to work with
- Experience with Node.js based testing frameworks and build tools
- Experience with, or willingness to learn, browser extension development
- Proficient in Git
- English language proficiency
- Experience with Docker and Amazon Web Services is a plus, but not required
If you’re interested in this awesome position, send your cv and application letter to Silvia Cioaca at email@example.com.
We are only hiring candidates directly, so no freelance candidates and no candidates via job agencies please.