What You’ll Do (Role Description)
Who You Are (Soft Skills, Attributes)
- Problem-solving: identify, design, and architect scalable solutions for multiple product needs
- Create robust, high-quality solutions to complex problems
- Evaluate performance issues using profiling techniques
- Take initiative to ensure functional delivery and to resolve problems with high quality
- Support customer service with incidents
- Identify and elevate performance issues through the appropriate channels
- Good communicator: interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Hands-on and work well within a multi-skilled team of algorithm, software and product engineers
- Proactive in contributing ideas
- Able to effectively support and motivate a team virtually
What You Need (Skills/Experience/Abilities)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, BSEE, or equivalent experience
- Back-end technologies like Node.js
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN
- Familiarity with industry standard tools used for development and debugging
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Ability to communicate in both English and Spanish
What Would Be Nice (Preferred Skills/Experience)
- Good understanding of C++ and Python code
- Experience in WebAssembly
- Knowledge in computer vision algorithms: processing and analyzing images
- Experience in development platforms such as Cordoba or PhoneGap
"Accelerating the digital transformation of business through intelligent mobile capture."
Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) is an innovator in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning that simplify everyday tasks.
We are a global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification software solutions. Mitek’s ID verification allows an enterprise to verify a user’s identity during a mobile transaction, enabling financial institutions, payments companies and other businesses operating in highly regulated markets to transact business safely while increasing revenue from the mobile channel. Mitek also reduces the friction in the mobile users’ experience with advanced data prefill. These innovative mobile solutions are embedded into the apps of more than 6,100 organizations and used by tens of millions of consumers for mobile check deposit, new account opening, insurance quoting, and more.
We have a track record of breakthrough achievements that have helped to transform mobile banking and the identity authentication markets. As a result, we have grown globally with offices in the UK, the Netherlands and Spain.
We’re looking for team members that live our core values of Delivering, Learning and Caring.
Mitek company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.