The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
As a Lead Developer directly integrated into one of our product teams, your main mission will be to define technical guidelines for the team depending on the business needs and to design, develop and deploy high-quality applications within defined milestones.
You will work very closely with the product owner but also with developers, QA, SREs, Architects.
- Choose the most appropriate technologies regarding the needs of the product;
- Participate in the development part (Front/Back, infrastructure, DB...);
- The ability to plan a roadmap, develop and execute a technical vision with a focus on business value;
- Build and share guidelines and be sure the team is respecting them;
- Guarantee a high code quality respecting process and method in terms of DevOps and QA;
- Be a credible technical referent the team can rely on;
- Participate in the recruitment process.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a technical referent for your teammates;
- Leadership experience as technical referent, good soft skills;
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives.;
- You're technology agnostic & rock at one back-end or front-end language;
- You put agile practices at the core of your activities;
- Tests, continuous integration and automation are something you care about ;
- You are immersed in the tech world and fully passionate about new technologies ;
- You're totally comfortable with working in English. (Team members based in France and Spain)
What we offer:
- Up to 3 days of remote work per week;
- The dynamic and creative environment within international teams;
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform;
- The participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?