Tasks & Activities
- Work on challenging projects, to build
the new platform with new technologies such as ReactJS, redux,
react-router, Server Side Rendering, NodeJS, Webpack2, etc...
- Perform regular code reviews with the team.
- Work in an agile mindset with MVP approaches that fulfill future general requirements.
- Propose evolution for platform future and technology stack.
- Be the advocate for best practices, new technologies and project and code structure for the team.
• University Degree - Computer Science Engineering or related field, MsC preferred.
• Demonstrable experience of building RESTful services with NodeJS.
• Skilled on improving performance in high load websites
• TDD / BDD with Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, Chai
• Desired Tech Stack: react, redux, react-router, webpack 2, code splitting, server side rendering, nodeJS and express, ES2015-2017.
• Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch
Nice to Have:
• SASS or LESS
• Progressive Web Apps
• Caching strategies• NodeJS clustering Mode
If you think you match de description apply now!
What you can expect from us:
• New Challenges & room for innovation
• Growth possibilities in a multinational group.
• Work-life balance
• Indefinite contract
• Work with modern technologies, processes and consumer facing products
• Access to tools and resources to do your job (pluralsight training, time dedicated to learn new technologies, free conference assistance, internal engineering culture...)
• Continuous Deployment of product changes to get rapid feedback about your work
• Work in an Agile environment
• Great work atmosphere
• Flexible working schedule
• Free afternoons on Friday
• Awesome office in the 22@, Barcelona
• Flexible retribution
• Private health insurance
• Discount vouchers from the website & free delivery