Digital Innovation is changing the world and improves the lives of people across the globe.
mimacom is the first choice for companies that want to reach existing and new customers through software solutions and leverage innovative open source technology to accelerate business growth and success in the digital era.
More than 350 specialists create solutions such as digital platforms, cloud systems, cloud native apps, data engineering, digital process management and mobile apps.
At 11 customer centers across North America and Europe, mimacom serves global and local businesses of all types and sizes in the banking, insurance, medical technology, pharma and manufacturing industry.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Java Support Engineer or 2nd level Support Engineer.
- Good programming skills with both Java and Liferay.
- Proactive, team-player, open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies and agile software development, being a curious person who does not stop thinking, you are open minded, flexible and seeking for greatness.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, having the ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- BS degree in IT or any other relevant technical education level (CFGS, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Windows Server/Linux environments.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- You are able to communicate in English.
- Evolutive maintenance, product development and new project releases participation.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through developing a solution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve production issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Talk with clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue; and provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Resolve network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- Maintain outgoing relationships with clients.
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open Source world, while boosting your career with certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas. Feel free to investigate and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions.
- Be part of an Agile and international environment and enjoy freedom with responsibility: Create and design your own schedule with flexitime and choose between home or office work.
- Participate in cool team events: recording of podcast episodes, Lunch&Learn, Coffee&Tech and many more!