‘Fleet management services is one of the hottest and fastest growth areas in the car services industry at this moment and it is our challenge to outperform the market at any moment.’ Thomas Schmidt, MD TomTom Telematics.
TomTom Telematics is the fastest growing business unit within TomTom. It’s main SaaS platform WEBFLEET supports over 46.000 business customers worldwide to realize substantial operational performance improvement. With a strategy of indirect and direct sales as well as M&A, TomTom Telematics grows with more than 30% yearly. Would you like to be part of a team that challenges itself to outperform daily and contribute to growing a new (SaaS for Business) market?
Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At TomTom, you can.
- Find and refine requirements, discuss new features and collaborate with product managers and the UX team
- Agree the technical implementation with involved component owners, platform architects and estimate the work effort
- Implement, test and demonstrate new product features following agile best practices
- Work on further usability or performance improvements, test automation and bug fixes
What we are looking for:
- You have a graduate degree on computing or engineering or an equivalent practical qualification, and you have 3 to 5 years of experience in software development.
- You need to be passionate about the fine arts of software engineering as e.g. design for quality and reuse, componentization, resilience and multi-threading, and at the same time you should be willing to get your hands dirty and dive deep into all any kind of problem that comes your way.
- You have a good level of English (written and spoken).
- You are a great communicator, analytic, goal-oriented and quality-focused.
- You have an agile mindset and you like to work with other software engineers across our different locations.
- You enjoy interacting with other developers, component owners, UX engineers and system engineers.
- You have experience in Java server-side development, including Spring, and SQL and noSQL data stores.
What you can expect:
- An adventure in software product development within a rapidly growing business unit of a globally renowned brand and various opportunities for your professional development.
- Being part of a team of expert developers and contribute in building and adapting technology for the TomTom Telematics Service Platform.
Let’s not forget the good stuff
- Competitive base salary with a generous commission scheme
- Private health insurance (including children and partners)
- Pension Plan (after 6 months contract)
- Lunch Vouchers
- 50% discount on purchase of TomTom products;
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on tomtom.com/careers
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.