2gether is not just a NeoBank aiming to displace incumbent banks. It's a next generation banking cooperative that aims to dramatically improve the personal economies of customers. We are building the financial platform that customers would build for themselves; where money goes beyond euros and dollars, exponential technologies augment and simplify customers financial decisions and, most importantly, revenues are shared with customers based on each of their particular contributions. 2gether has been under development since September 2016. It's technology, including the microservices back-end architecture, big data, blockchain, and front-end modules, is already serving together's users, running on cloud infrastructure.
At the moment, 2gether is available for residents of the19 European countries of the Eurozone, to more than 300M citizens. 2gether collaborative model is built around its native token, the 2GT, which acts as unit of account for user contributions, store of value intrinsically linked to the platform’s transactional growth, and medium of exchange for 2gether stakeholders within its ecosystem.
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer. You will be part of product team working with Agile methodology in a full- stack team.
The following technologies:
- Java 8, Spring Boot and Spring Framework ecosystem (Spring Cloud, Rest, Security, Data JPA), hibernate and JDBC, microservices architecture. JUnit, Mockito, Hamcrest or similar.
- Maven, Git, RabbitMQ, Amazon, AWS, Docker, SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Agil methodology, daily scrum.
- Experience working with Spring Framework on backend REST APIs.
- Stong OO foundation.
- Strong desire to research and learn the latest tecnologies.
And you also have the following:
• Be passionate about technology.
• Be very updated about where the world is going.
• Know the state of the art of your domain.
• Have good knowledge about best engineering practices.
• Permanent contract, Full-time position.
• To be part of a company, with an excellent working environment and modern and creative offices. The company has set up an agile way of work, not only in tech departments but in the entire company.
• Working with the best professionals in a leading company
• Opportunities for development and growth within the company.