At Pagantis we are growing a lot and fast. We are a company with the desire to do things and do it well. Flexibility, proactivity, autonomy, and dynamism would be the goals that best define us.
We work in the fin-tech sector, the most fast-growing sector in the digital environment.
We are an international team with people of all crafts, coming from fifteen nationalities to a total of more than 100 professionals between our Barcelona headquarters, our Madrid office, Milano and now in Paris!
Since 2011, we operate as a financial services company, have developed an innovative transactional platform providing consumer credit services in the Spanish market.
Our platform provides immediate, real-time decision engines for ID verification, credit scoring, and fraud detection. These engines are currently servicing consumer credit needs through 2 main products: QueBueno.es (short term cash loans), and Paga+Tarde (instant credit for eCommerce and brick and mortar merchants).
By using top-tier technology and with an incredibly talented and diverse team with expertise from the Data Science, Finance, Payments, eCommerce, and Technology sectors, we are disrupting the traditional financial services. We are focused on innovating and creating new solutions to customer needs.
Our solution meets these needs WHEN, WHERE and HOW customers want with a proprietary REAL-TIME, DYNAMIC, INSTANT and PAPERLESS platform that allows us to process credit transactions online, on physical stores, and by phone.
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer Junior who enjoys working in a team within a challenging, growing environment and international cross-functional development team.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver high-quality, maintainable and well-structured code
- Maintain and improve existing tools, contributing with smart ideas and solutions to keep the good evolution of the current services
- Participate in code reviews, pair programming and trainings
- Deliver new features that achieve good performance, reliability, scalability and security
- Contribute on framework and architecture decisions within the department;
- Form part of a cross-functional team delivering value to our product;
- Produce high-quality work and results and have the ability to adapt to new and changing demands and continuously seek improvements;
What you will bring:
- High school degree in Software Engineering or equivalent;
- Writing unit, functional and integration tests for every business case;
- MySQL and MongoDB knowledge;
- Strongly structured, object oriented and design patterns aware;
- Working experience with Java 8, J2EE, Spring, JPA, REST;
- Fluency with Maven, multi-level maven projects life-cycle, GIT, JIRA;
- Great working environment
- Career development opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunity to constantly learn new technologies and grow as a professional according your own interests.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Restaurant/ Transport/ Nursery tickets
- Extended annual holiday leave
- Flexible working hours
- Half day Fridays
- Equipment of your choice (HW, OS and IDE)
- Private Health Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Training Programs
- Fresh Organic Fruit, Coffee & Tea