MessageBird is a Cloud Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) company for SMS, Voice and Chat communications that connects businesses to 7 billion phones worldwide. We’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the world and we’re looking to expand our best-in-class Mobile Team with an experienced Java Engineer to build Realtime Charging System/BOSS.
As member of Real Time Charging System team you will be responsible in developing quality software for real time charging of telecom products. As a team member you will be responsible for bug fixes as well as enhancement of the system, but also for connectivity and building new telecom products.
In return, you’ll gain access to one of the most fun, open, and ambitious groups of people working in Amsterdam. We push each other to be our absolute best, and are the kind of company that will make you feel happy getting out of bed every morning.
- Build and maintain the Charging system with the rest of the team.
- Understand telecom products and their billing requirements and protocols used.
Skills and Qualifications
- Java with at least 2+ years of experience
- Databases SQL/NoSQL
- Understanding of any or all of EJB/J2EE/Spring/Frameworks.
- Functional programming paradigms.
- Experience with Scala or a strong desire to learn is a definite advantage.
- Understanding of Reactive systems and Domain Driven Design
- Knowledge of other telecom protocols (SIGTRAN, MAP, DIAMETER, RADIUS)
Work with us and build the data driven telecom company of the future! MessageBird is an equal opportunity employer. If you think you meet these requirements, apply! We look forward to your application letter and resume.