FUGA is growing and we are looking for motivated people that can help us excel in the ever-changing digital music and technology industry. Currently we’re looking to recruit a Java Software Engineer with CI / Infrastructure skills.
- Work and learn in our DevOps team with autonomy and freedom in making decisions.
- Drive new features for FUGA from end to end though prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and further iteration. The focus of this is role is geared towards infrastructure and scalability.
- Maintain and extend FUGAs music distribution platform, a digital music content management and workflow pipeline system distributing millions of albums per month to stores like iTunes and Spotify.
- Work within a product company, using modern technologies, diving deep into technical problems, writing clean code and doing things right.
- Informal working environment in the canal district of Amsterdam.
- Competitive package, flexible working hours.
- A talented Java Developer with a solid background in Computer Science.
Interested in DevOps, CI, infrastructure.
- Bold and curious, not scared of new technologies and with a constant desire to learn, grow, teach, lead and improve.
- A confident team lead that thrives within a product company, and enjoys the challenges of building data intensive, highly responsive, and fault tolerant apps.
- At least 3 years of experience working full time in Java software development.
- Experience with: Java 8, Hibernate, Spring (we use security, data, AOP, Spring Boot), building REST APIs, JPA, MySQL, Git.
- Affinity/experience with Docker/CI.
- Experience with Linux.
- Preferably, a passion for music!