In order to strengthen the Amsterdam team and prepare for expansion of both the product and geographies, we are looking for a dynamic and forward thinking Java DevEngineer.
Your primary tasks and deliverables are
- Work in a cross-functional team with product owners, front-end developers and designers
- Participate in our agile development lifecycle from Sprint-Planning to Retrospective
- Develop new services for our micro-service driven platform
- Develop automated Tests
- Optimize performance
- Understand customer behavior and create positive improvements
- Bachelor’s degree / Master in Software Engineering or similar
- Enthusiastic about software development
- 7+ years of experience as a developer
- 3+ years Java application development using Spring Framework
- Experience with messaging queues like RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of other programming languages, especially NodeJS and Scala are of advantage!
- A test driven mindset and experience with functional testing frameworks, like Cucumber
- Experience with continuous Deployment tooling like Jenkins
- Always curious about new technologies
- Feel responsible and proud about the product that you are shipping
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
Interested in this vacancy? Send your CV and motivation to Global IT Recruiter Rob van Elburg (email@example.com).