We are seeking an:
Enthusiastic Developer with significant experience programming in Java (serverside) and SIP, and in setting up VoIP systems and networks and willing to join a growing innovative company.
Good knowledge and programming experience of common internet protocols and special knowledge of SIP and RTP.
Deep experience in building and debugging Java server side solutions.
Experience in the following areas: Multi-threaded Programming, TCP/IP sockets.
- Distributed and Scalable Architectures
- Main Object Oriented Patterns
- Code versioning tools, such as Git
- Build tools (Apache maven, gradle, etc) and CI Environments (jenkins , ...)
- Web technology stack (Servlet , JSP , JDBC, Web applications,...)
- Configuring routes and networks in general
- Familiar in the use of Wireshark
Fluent in English at Professional Conversational Level.
Used to teamwork, with full responsibility for engaged tasks and taking ownership until the complete finalization.
Systematic, with attention to detail and love for quality.
Other capabilities that would be valued, though are not mandatory:
Knowledge/working experience on:
- JAIN SIP
- Diameter Protocol
- Media Streaming stacks (jingle , gstreamer ,...)
- Development on Android
- C/C++ Development
- Bash scripting
- Load Balancing, specially for SIP solutions
- Scalable, Redundant and Performant DBs configuration
Work together with the current Product Development Manager in:
- Evolving the SIP/RTP backend with new functions and to make it more scalable and improve availability
- Incorporating new features to the backend or complementary to it based on new standards and innovative technologies
- Ability to interpret relevant IETF and SIP specifications and develop technology guidelines, architectures and blueprints
- Writing specifications so that they can be developped also externally, prepare the correspondant Acceptance Tests and run them, and coordinate external developers
· Becoming part of an experienced startup-like company at the right moment: getting accelerated by the traction from relevant customers
· Serious chances to grow professionaly along with the project of the company
· Engage in international projects
· Competetive salary according to abilities and experienc, and significant bonusses
(No rellocation package budgeted)