Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Take you Java skills to the next level Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What your job will look like:
- Provide technical implementation and documentation for user stories, tasks, and defects, according to planning.
- Participate actively in daily, refinement, planning, and retrospective meetings within the team
- Involvement in technical design as required.
- Use of good practices and key patterns, assuring technical compliance with technical lead and software architect guidelines as well as project needs.
- Assure technical documentation is coherent and valuable for project and other product software engineers.
- Technical code reviews and punctual technical project support.
- When required, as subject matter expert, according to the knowledge map:
- Technical support to any team collaborating in technical designs, functional code reviews, and punctual doubt resolution.
- Owner of the technical debt for a certain functional part of the platform: identification, classification, estimation, maintenance, and risk communication.
All you need is...
- Deep understanding of Java 8 and 9, OOO.
- Proven experience with microservices.
- Swagger, Open API.
- Spring suite, mostly core and spring boot.
- QA and CI/CD pipelines. Unit, integration, and contract testing in microservices environments.
- Architecture. Foundations about scalability, security, high availability, resilience in microservices environments.
- Docker and Kubernetes.
- Elastic search, Logstash, and Kibana.
- Testing automation with TestNG.
- Kafka, Rabbit MQ.
- Spring workflow.
Why you will love this job:
- Be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
- Work in a growing organization, with ever-growing opportunities for personal growth.
- Uprgarde your tech skillset to include microservices and more!
Perks And Benefits
- Treat yourself with generous holidays gifts from Amdocs
- Access tons of complementary learning and upskilling programs to stay on top of what's new in your field
- Enjoy our generous paid parental leave policy
- Enjoy a wide range of fun company activities for you and your family
- Secure your and your family's future with Life and Disability insurance
- Take paid time off to volunteer for the causes that you're passionate about
- Explore internal mobility opportunities. Experience different roles within Amdocs
- Stay grounded with wellbeing and mediation courses, lectures and self-development tools