Keytree is looking for experienced Java Developers to work on a number of its cutting edge projects.
You will work as part of a dedicated project team collaborating with other UI Developers, UI/UX Designers and Project Managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and to specification.
Essential Skills needed for this role are:
- Strong core Java skills
- Experience of web development with JEE, Spring MVC and/or Portal Servers
- Excellent knowledge of Spring Framework (3 and above) and a clear understanding of dependency injection
- Good understanding of Hibernate/JPA and Object-relational mapping, including performance considerations
- Experience with Maven and application development processes e.g. Continuous Integration
- Proven ability to understand and troubleshoot large systems, drilling down to code level to identify the root cause of issues
- Experience managing production environments deployed to Cloud services (PaaS/IaaS)
- Excellent communication skills- written & oral
Additional skills that will make you stand out are:
- Experience in development for mobile (iOS, Android, HTML5)
- Experience with build and deployment of software
- Knowledge of CI servers, e.g. TeamCity
- Experience of working with SAP Technologies
Keytree offers a really strong team ethos and excellent opportunities for professional development. The successful Senior Java Developer will possess excellent technical skills, be used to working to deadlines, will be enthusiastic and both a self-starter and a team player.
The role is based in our either our Port Talbot or Madrid offices with occasional travel to client sites.
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference at Keytree and want to find out how you can develop your career further then please apply online and we will be in touch.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary and additional benefits.
Please apply with an up to date CV.