For our startup we are looking for a Java Developer who knows what’s going on and who is a good addition to our highly skilled development team. We have space for people who like to focus on one area to become the goto person in this area as well as people who need a new challenge every now and then. People who have new ideas are more than welcome.
- Work on the development of our disruptive platform for esports data distribution
- Help us to improve and expand our OCR plattform
- Work together with our DevOps team to make our system more reliable.
- Work together with our Data Scientists to improve our data pipelines
- Create APIs to deliver our data to customers
- Have an eye for improvements in regards to performance and code quality
- Strong understanding and moderate (3+ years) experience working with Java, and within a Java environment.
- Moderate experience with both relational and non-relational databases
- Moderate experience writing and working with a service-based architecture.
- A fast learner who is highly motivated and independent, but also works well as part of a team.
- Output-oriented way of working
- Good problem solving skills (able to break down problems and troubleshooting bugs effectively)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Experience with Python, Go-lang or Scala
- Experience with Hibernate, SpringBoot, Akka, Gradle
- Experience working with distributed messaging queues (RabbitMQ, Kafka, Pulsar) at enterprise scale
- Experience with cloud-based deployment: AWS (or similar), Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with game engines: Source Engine, Unreal Engine, Unity.
- Experience with OCR technologies
- Any skills or experience in reverse engineering computer games.
- Passion for esports, gaming, and technology
We offer you:
* A "get shit done" culture
* Flexible working hours based on goal reaching rather than amount of time spent in the office
* 10% of your work time to spend on esports and/or gambling topics of your choice (alone or as a team)
* Internal training sessions in your field of profession and beyond
* Gaming room stocked with 6 PCs to play and crush enemies with your colleagues
* Bayes bar with free snacks and after work beers
* Free massage sessions
* Subsidized lunches that get delivered to the office
* Free coffee, water & soft drinks to stay focused and hydrated
* Lots of game enthusiasts to talk and share game experiences with
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an email containing this information to: email@example.com.