Clorian has developed a technological platform for integral management of ticket sales to different facilities or events regardless of the sales channel.
At this moment we are a team formed by 50 people with great growth expectations and we are looking for 2 profiles: junior and senior developers.
As fullstack developer you will be involved in a project based on cloud architecture
Implement highly scalable systems, using the best development practices and tools
- Full-stack developer with at least 1 year for junior developers and 4 years of experience for senior developers.
- Deep knowledge in Java
- Experience with high availability websites.
- Spring Framework knowledge (Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot …)
- Speak and write fluent Spanish (mandatory)
Nice to have
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (ECS, Cloudfront, Dynamo, RDS, S3, SNS, SQS, SES...)
- Experience with CI/CD build pipelines
- RESTful apis.
- Experience with JS frameworks (React, Angular JS)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Artifactory, Nexus…)
- Gradle or equivalent (Maven, Ant)
What we expect:
- A willingness to learn and an interest in keeping up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies
- A proactive, self-motivated professional who takes pride in his/her work
- Ability to take high impact decisions within a team
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Great communication skills
- Interest on applying new technologies
What we offer:
- You will join one of the most exciting environments in a highly motivated team, where everyone is developing themselves to higher levels of professionality
- You'll find an informal management style that promotes simple and direct relationships between team members
- Flexible working hours
- Salary 18k-30k (depending on the talent of the candidate)
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!